Inner Class Cheat sheet for Quick Revision
- Inner class is member of enclosing class.
- Outer class reference is required to initiate inner class.
- Inner class are of 4 type.
- Inner classes defined within method are method local inner class.
- Method local inner class can not access method local variable.
- Final & Abstract are the only modifiers available to method local inner class.
- Ananymous inner class don’t have any name.
- Inner classes having Static modifier are known as Static inner class.
- Static nested class can not access non static member of outer class.
Trackback from your site.